Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Favor Request: Overload leaf spring dimensions needed

Old 10-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Favor Request: Overload leaf spring dimensions needed

Long story short, I installed a 3-leaf AAL and ditched the overload spring. For whatever reason, I tossed the overload springs and come to find out the I could actually re-use them (even though the instructions specified otherwise.)

I'd love to find a set of overloads, but it's looking as though it's not going to happen. My next option is to have a local custom-spring manufacturer make me a set. Before I can have this done, I need to get some dimensions of the stock overload. If someone could snag dimensions for the length, width, and somehow measure the curvature of their spring, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!