1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help with a lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 10PreRunner, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Oct 18, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    10PreRunner

10PreRunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Knoxville, Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4 Double Cab
    I was looking at this lift from toytec.
    and I had a few questions. If I put the coils and the spacer in the front it will give me a 3 in lift. The rear says it comes with a 2 in lift with the AAL. I have the TSB springs so will it give me a 3 in lift? Im a little confused and need some help. I'm not looking for a lift for heavy duty wheeling just some logging trails and to hunting camp. Is this a good lift? Thanks for the help.

2. Oct 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM
    TurfTaco

TurfTaco Is there a long john silvers on the island?

Member:
    URE
    Vehicle:
    07 Deer Collector
    285/75-16 BFG KM1's, AVS vent visors, AVS hood shield, pioneer avic F900BT, pac steering wheel control adapter, Boyo rearview camera, pac ipod interface, tinted windows, Toytec 1.5 AAL, Bistein 5100s (front set to .85) Eibach coils, Black headlights, grillcraft black billet insert, N-fab light bar, 4 Hella FF700 lights & color matched grille, Sockmonkey bedside decals. 16x8 MT sidebiters, Weathertechs, Fabtech spare carrier.
    Your truck will be level or slightly ass high with this lift. Go for it..it will look great. You might want to consider purchasing new front shocks so you can do it all at one time. The bilstein 5100s set at 0 or the ome nitro shocks will work well.

3. Oct 18, 2010 at 9:34 AM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Toytec makes an AAL that works with your rear TSB so no, you wont get 3"s of lift. Just 2"s in the rear. Yes, with the top plate spacer, it will give you a full 3"s of lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top