Notices

OME 3" Lift Kit with TC UCAs and Spidertrax Spacers installed *PICS*

Old 10-22-2010, 07:02 AM   #1
jrmitt808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: JR
jrmitt808's Tacoma Gallery
OME 3" Lift Kit with TC UCAs and Spidertrax Spacers installed *PICS*

Hey Everyone, new here and thought i'd post some pics of my newly installed OME 3" Lift Kit with TC UCAs and 1.5" Spidertrax. By the way TW is awesome when it comes to research, I pretty much researched my whole suspension setup on here. Thanks to all members! Hope you like the pics and also hope it helps those looking for a perfect ride like myself.

Future mods are installing BFG A/Ts KOs 265/70/17s
Old 10-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man...I like the before/after shots! You do the install yourself?
Old 10-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #3
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin' good. Spidertrax are on my wishlist.

BTW, Welcome to TW.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
Looks great man...I like the before/after shots! You do the install yourself?
Thanks! I had my buddy's mechanic install it, he's been doing lift kits for years now.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Matt
11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the lift and UCA's cost for install? (Looks good! Welcome to TW.... brace yourself to spend all your time and money with the truck now!)
Old 10-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man. You could probably go with 275/70-17 BFG's without rubbing...just a thought...
Old 10-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Looks great man. You could probably go with 275/70-17 BFG's without rubbing...just a thought...

x2

265/70 is stock man, bump it up one size and put that lift to a good cause!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
265/70R17 is a 32" tire, one inch larger than the stock 265/65R17 or 265/70R16 tires.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #10
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11BSSG View Post
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the lift and UCA's cost for install? (Looks good! Welcome to TW.... brace yourself to spend all your time and money with the truck now!)
Thanks! It was $425, with alignment and he also extended the brake lines for me.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #11
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
JR, Your truck looks sweeet!!! Thumbs up from me!!
Oh and Welcome Aboard TW from south Texas!!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #12
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post

Looks great OP!

I am sitting on 265/70/17 with about a 3" lift. I also do not see a need to stuff the largest tires possible into my wheel wells. BTW - with 70's I noticed my speedometer is now actually 100% correct. I hit up the trails this Saturday and I have no idea how a taller tire would of had clearance as twisted and stuffed as my tires were.

I have pics of mine in my gallery if you wanna see about the same lift with that tire size.
Sold! I like the look of the size tires on your truck, I noticed you're from NJ, how much did you pick up your tires for? In NY they quoted me 240 each tire including installing and balancing. Seems high to me.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #13
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
looks great
Old 10-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmitt808 View Post
Sold! I like the look of the size tires on your truck, I noticed you're from NJ, how much did you pick up your tires for? In NY they quoted me 240 each tire including installing and balancing. Seems high to me.
hit up david tarrentino
Old 10-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #15
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
JR, Your truck looks sweeet!!! Thumbs up from me!!
Oh and Welcome Aboard TW from south Texas!!
Thanks Rob! Btw nice signature pic!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #16
BIG DADDY

your a local
about time......
you should try to make some of the meets...
where in queens
Old 10-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #17
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
your a local
about time......
you should try to make some of the meets...
where in queens
I live in Long Island City...how bout yourself? let me know when you guys meet up in NY...I am in!
Old 10-25-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Goodyear Duratracs ran me $209 from tire rack + $100 shipping for (5), but you may still be able to get a $75 rebate from tread lightly as well. I had them shipped to David Tarantino's shop. He did alignment, tire install, adjusted my SAW 2.0 coilovers, and put on my extended the rear brake lines for a very very reasonable price. I don't get into providing prices for others services, but he can be trusted. I would highly suggest you see him. I drove 2 hours to make sure it was done correctly by a honest shop and I would do it again. You can PM him for pricing, but he can't get Duratracs - reason I had them shipped to him.
Thanks man will do...where in NY/NJ is he located?
Old 10-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmitt808 View Post
I live in Long Island City...how bout yourself? let me know when you guys meet up in NY...I am in!
well we have a meet in pa in nov and then raush creek nov 7
im in nassau "long beach"
Old 10-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #20
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
well we have a meet in pa in nov and then raush creek nov 7
im in nassau "long beach"
Nice! Hopefully I have my tires by then.