1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First time Tacoma owner

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dcwhite19, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Oct 24, 2010 at 4:57 AM
    dcwhite19

dcwhite19 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC TRD Offroad
    TC UCA, 5100's w/ Eibach Coils, 285/70-17 Duratracs, ProComp 7089's, Debadged, Color-Matched Grill w/ GrillCraft, Hella Black Magics behind grill, Metal Miller Horns, Dice Ipod Interface
    I just got a 2011 TRD, was wondering if there was a difference in the suspension than the 2010 models, not too many manufacturers hav anything for 2011's yet. Also has anyone had any experience with this lift kit. This is my first Tacoma and really need some help with making it my own. If there are any other ideas on mods or anything please help me out. Thanks

2. Oct 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    wolfdog2314

wolfdog2314 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4 Sport
    Eibach coils. 5100's all around. AAL. WickedFlow
    Suspension on all 2nd gens are the same.

The kit you have mentioned is pretty popular. Especially the bilstein shocks. I just put that same lift on my 2011 taco yesterday. You'll need to have the springs compressed and placed on the bilsteins. (make sure they do it right)...

The bilsteins are adjustable and you can set them at 0in and just get the 1.6in from your eibach springs. Or set them to .85, as I did and be around 2.5in lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top