Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ToyTec lift finally installed!! (pics)

Old 10-24-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
ToyTec lift finally installed!! (pics)

Well I got the adjustable coilovers from Toytec on the last group buy here, I never got a chance to put them on until a last week. I didn't take pics until today after I washed my truck.

Special Thanks to TRICOMA for the info about The truck shop and thanks to James from the truck shop at SD who installed them, Very happy with their service, I can't wait to go back and get those UCAs put on.

The pics

Old 10-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
How does the ride feel? change?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! looks like you left them at stock height??
Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
They were adjusted at 3 inches but the could've gotten lower after the driving, I'm going back in a couple of weeks to get them re adjusted. It's higher than stock anyway though.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
How does the ride feel? change?
I haven't gotten off roading since I got them put on, but over the street they feel very much like having 5100's set at .85 on stock OR coils. I know that for sure because that's what I got before. I would say the ride is a lil more softer. I can't wait to go and take them to the dirt though.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #8
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
They were adjusted at 3 inches but the could've gotten lower after the driving, I'm going back in a couple of weeks to get them re adjusted. It's higher than stock anyway though.
cool. i was only asking because the angle of your ball joints look almost stock, which is a good thing. my stock ball joints were at a crazy angle with my 3" lift before i got Camburg uca's. but your truck is lookin sweat! any plans on wheels and tires?
Old 10-25-2010, 12:26 AM   #9
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
After getting new ucas I'll decide what tire/rim setup I'll get. For sure It's gonna be 16in rims though.

Thanks everybody.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:04 AM   #10
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Looks good Oskar, glad to see James took care of you. Let me know when you plan to come down again and maybe we can get a few TW guys together for lunch for something.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
just curious why the "toytec" on ur coils is upside down in one of the installed pics.

looks odd, but than again I dont have em so it may not matter.
I have no idea, I noticed it when taking the pics but I guess It doesn't make any difference... or does it???
Does any one know??
Old 10-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #15
sly is on a distinguished road
sly's Tacoma Gallery
ughh well generally they stamp it on there so you can read it. Every spring/coilover i have ever installed has had the writing so its readable