1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All pro leaf load capacity question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Dutch'nComa13, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nov 1, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    Dutch'nComa13

Dutch'nComa13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD sport 4X4
    Black tacoma Steelers Blacked out fender flares, Custom built RPM Offroad front bumper, weathertech digifit floor mats, Toyota Prado snorkel, secondary air filter removed, AFE pro dry replacement filter, seat belt mod, 3" lift (OME 885 with spacers front, all pro expo leafs rear), Home made custom rear high clearance bumper.
    Ok guys here's the deal. I've purchased some All Pro 3" leafs and they are in the garage and am in the slow process of building my lift one piece at a time. My situation is as follows: I go wheelin about 3-4 times a month. The rest is work commute and highway driving. I hardly carry HEAVY loads, but when I do it's a good size load such as, a refrigerator or a full bed of fire wood and I usually am hauling them for about 1 1/2 hours one way. The rest of the time I'm not hauling anything. So if I stick with the 3" leafs I have, will they sag quicker with these occasional loads or should I switch them out for the heavier duty leafs?

Any suggestions

2. Nov 1, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    You should be fine. I was doing the same and they have held up well.

3. Nov 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM
    Dutch'nComa13

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD sport 4X4
    Black tacoma Steelers Blacked out fender flares, Custom built RPM Offroad front bumper, weathertech digifit floor mats, Toyota Prado snorkel, secondary air filter removed, AFE pro dry replacement filter, seat belt mod, 3" lift (OME 885 with spacers front, all pro expo leafs rear), Home made custom rear high clearance bumper.
    Awesome thank you for that. How long have you been running them?

4. Nov 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Maybe about a year.

5. Nov 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    The loads you mentioned are not super heavy. I've had 900 pounds of concrete in the bed. Lol.

6. Nov 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM
    Dutch'nComa13

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD sport 4X4
    Yeah I'd say that's a little more than what I'll be haulin around anytime soon lol. Right on man. Nice ride btw :)

7. Nov 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Thank you. I didn't regularly carry that much though. Lol.

Products Discussed in

To Top