Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift/level help. new member

Old 11-04-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
DC8Driver is on a distinguished road
Name: lyndon
DC8Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Lift/level help. new member

Hey Guys. I need help. New member here. Getting my 2011 DC LB 4x4 TRD Sport soon. I want to put KMC Rockstar wheels. 18" or 20"????? Tire size???? Lift kit??? Level kit???? which one????

I have never done this with a truck before, so I need lots of help. LOL. Please talk to me like a 4th grader as I don't know much about lift kits at all.

Mainly pavement use. Just occasional off road. The ride and handling are important to me.

Thanks for the advice!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:49 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. There is a ton of info on here on what size tires you can fit with certain lift kits, etc if you do a simple search.

Most people on here (myself included) would strongly recommend against leveling kits (spacer lifts), 20" rims, and KMC Rockstars in general, for various reasons.

Here is a good place to start:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...uide-read.html