Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bang for buck upgrades?

Old 11-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Bang for buck upgrades?

Hey everyone, so I have had my lift of for about 4 years now and I hear the front left squeaking over bumps and the rear leafs squeak and require lubing every couple months. So I am thinking time to put some money into servicing my suspension.

I offroad a few times a year, but like to get on it when I do (no jumps or anything) go, otherwise its a street truck that tows occasionally.

I have been keeping an eye for a set of good used coilovers but no luck and if I did find a set, I wouldnt be getting control arms till later. I have the 884's and the small spacer from toytec so I was thinking about getting the 5100's and these arms guessing I would come out about the same.

No clue what im doing with the rear. Guessing I want new leafs cause I never even had the TSB so I am rocking the leafs everyone complains about (although Ive never had a complain other than the squeaking)
Deavers are mad $$$ and more extreme then I would maximize. Thinking about matching things up with some 5100's I guess. Anyone have any other thoughts about the rear?
Old 11-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Dakar leaf pack for the rear.