Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift Advice!

Old 11-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
All White is on a distinguished road
All White's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Advice!

i have a 2007 and I'm just about ready to lift my taco and need some advice. I'm goin with a 6 pro comp suspension and a 3 inch body. Yes i know no one likes body lifts but i have no other choice i want to be that high. Anyway i need to know the best body lift for the best price, the reviews on a stage 1 suspension and any other hints would be helpful thanks.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
start with the 6 inch kit
then if you want to be higher
do this
Old 11-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
performance accessories is the best brand body lift. i would start with a stage 2 procomp kit crank the coils up an inch and a half an u will be at 7.5" then. u might be happy with that and not even need the body lift and honestly the truck will look better too.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
I dont do much muddin maybe a little but nothin real sticky. Its mostly for looks and i want to be higher than everyone else. my only problem with the stage 2 lift is the price. does anyone know how the stage 1 rides?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
rides close to stock
Old 11-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #7
Alright well If the stage one rides lower than stage two could I put a inch and a quarter spacer (3 inch leveling kit) to get it up a little higher and do the icon coilovers give u the same amount of lift as the procomp ones
Old 11-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #8
the stage one kit is cheaper cause it uses a 6" spacer on the coilspring instead of new longer coilovers so it is not a good idea to put another spacer ontop of that. just get the stage one and save up for nre coilovers that u decide u want. then once u have the new coilovers u can crankem up a little bit. thats the safest way. k dude.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:02 AM   #10
Well how about them icon coilovers ive been lookin at threads about them but cant realy figure it out are they the same size as the stage two ones from procomp or are they just the same ride with a spacer
Old 11-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #11
icon makes coilovers for a stock tacoma and they make them for ones with 6" lift. a good option.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #12
I cant seem to find the ones to six inch Are they on their site?
Old 11-15-2010, 06:23 AM   #13
yes http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/s...252dover-Shock
Old 11-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #14
are they better than pro comp cause theyre both the same price and is the front spacers the only difference in the stage 1
Old 11-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #15
people sat they r better then the procomp ones. the stage one uses spacer the stage 2 uses the new longer coilovers thats the only diff.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:52 AM   #16
alright thanks for the info guys i guess im just gonna ride a stage one for a while
Old 11-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #17
glad i could help