LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Time to UPgrade, opinions please.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Time to UPgrade, opinions please.

OK, well since I am moving to Colorado and have some extra cash its time to finally lift my truck. I plan on at some point adding a relentless fab bumper and perhaps a winch. I have about $1200 to spend right now, so im mainly looking at the OME and Toytec ULK. If I go OME is it worth it to get the new leaf pack in the back....brings it up to about the same price as the ULK, or should I save some money and go with the TSB AAL? Also with the OME should I go ahead and get the 886 springs? or swap them out when i get the bumper? I have a double cab, so Ill be getting the 885s anyway. Im not sure what the wheelin in Colorado is like, but i do get out for some offroad time about once a month. I am buying some duratracs (265/75/16) very soon because i dont want to go through a ski season with worn out rugged fails. Are there any options I am forgetting? Any help is appreciated.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
whatever you do try to get a brand new leaf pack and not an aal...When i went over from my toytec aal to the dakar/ome leaf pack I couldnt believe how much smoother the ride was. Not only that but you do increase your payload with the new leaf pack
Old 11-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
New front coils by themselves only cost roughly as much as *shipping* charges on a bumper and a winch.

So I'd put on the 885s now, and then order 886s when I actually pulled the trigger on the bumper and winch.

If you run loaded, get the Dakar leaf pack.

If you run empty get the All-Pro leaf pack.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #4
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Just do the TSB leaf.