Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Defined Engineering suspension parts.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Question Defined Engineering suspension parts.

I just heard about this company today.

Does anybody have experience with them or their products?

I'm thinking about purchasing their extended leaf shackles to lower my rear another half an inch.

Defined Engineering
Old 11-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Mike (owner) is a cool dude.

I helped put his kit on my friends truck.

Those shackles are a lot better then stock because they actually move up an down unlike the stock ones because the center pin is molded to the rubber bushing on the stock ones. Also you can grease his shackles because they have a zerk on them
Old 11-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Mike (owner) is a cool dude.

I helped put his kit on my friends truck.

Those shackles are a lot better then stock because they actually move up an down unlike the stock ones because the center pin is molded to the rubber bushing on the stock ones. Also you can grease his shackles because they have a zerk on them
Yea, I really liked the zerk fittings aspect. I just have never heard of them.

Wanted to make sure I wasn't about to purchase cheapo steel with half-assed welds.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
The Defined Engineering stuff is solid.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Yup Mike at Defined Engineering makes great stuff. They just need to get their name out there so more people can really see what the quality of the work.

He has given me lots of good advice on my build and is he is heavily involved in race support and prep so he knows his stuff.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
x2 on all the above. Too bad they don't do business with bald people.
I'll have my dog order on my behalf.

Old 11-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #10
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
x2 on all the above. Too bad they don't do business with bald people.
But I have a pretty dome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
ry ry is this the same shackle thats up for sale on xru?
Yes, and I have dibs son!