Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Axle Wrap question

Old 11-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
Axle Wrap question

After reading TW i came across the axle wrap discussion. i was looking to put on the helper spings to prevent this, even though its not often i get the "clunk" and i wouldnt mind the extra stabilty when turning. I just have one question and concern. can they be installed with a 3" block suspenson lift? and if so, will it help the already rough ride over bumps? the 2001 truck has just over 120K miles and i do pull a boat pretty regulary so im sure the original leaf springs are pretty worn
thanks
Old 11-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
Well it's not actually a bad problem for me since I don't put the truck under too much strain anymore I hardly happens and I'll be getting a new Tacoma within the next few months once i finish college so im not looking to invest in a new lift of suspension
But i did learn my lesson about block lifts and ride quality haha