Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

To those that have the Toytec Ultimate kit...

Old 11-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
To those that have the Toytec Ultimate kit...

So, I needed one more post to put me into the 3 digit posting...post #100 for me, so why not start a thread.

What option did you go with for the rear? Do you wish you would have paid the money to get the Dakar leaf pack?
Old 11-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man congrats on #100!

I went with the wheelers 3 leaf 1.5" aal with the overload out and 5100s for shocks. It's pretty sweet and handles weight well. I helped a buddy move and didn't notice a difference. I had a one leaf aal w/ the overload in b4 and I hated it. Since the front will be more stout look in to getting rid of your sway bar and it rides smooth as hell. I would even go as far as saying "it rides like a Cadillac"!

Mike