LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bad luck with vibrations

Old 11-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
Iluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rich
Iluvtacos's Tacoma Gallery
Bad luck with vibrations

I have kept pretty quiet and just reading and reading. I deceided to go with a Procomp strut spacer lift because i didn't want to get to invasive wth cutting, welding and grinding etc...... The only snag is the vibration that has ruined all my joy of having a lift on my truck. I have tried various shimms on the carrier bearing and work with BeefedTaco to get ride of the vibration. BeefedTaco knows his shit and produces an awesome product. I have also removed the diff drop spacers and nothing. However, I feel the vibration in my truck stems from the front half of the drivetrain. Why else would it almost go away in 4wd? My next step is to give my truck to my best friend who a master Tech at a toyota dealer whos into rock climbing Toyotas and see what he can do. In the end I feel I will be removing the lift all together but I will have to see what my friend can do. If a solution is found, be certain it will be posted for all who wish to rid their truck of this vibration hell.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #2
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
So far the only fix I have seen is a new front diff. Still have a warranty?
Old 11-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the club.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ked-vibes.html
Old 11-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a tsb on your driveshaft. All my vibs came from my driveshaft, mine was modified but it had a dent in the tail section that connects to the rear end.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
if they come from the front try the this http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...boot+slide+mod