LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

help

Old 11-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
skyhi is on a distinguished road
skyhi's Tacoma Gallery
help

Hello Tacoma lovers, I have a 2010 2wd standard trans. I would like to lift the suspension up to that of the stock 4wd like the prerunner. Has anyone done this out there? I would like to do this using Toyota parts as this is still uder warranty. Also where is a good place to look for larger rims and what would be the best size?
Old 11-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Well first off, a Prerunner is a 2wd. So I am going to guess that your truck is a 5 lug, not a 6 lug.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:20 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Readylift and Fat Bob's garage make top-plate spacer lifts for 5-lugs.

These two truck have those kits:

08whitetaco:

neslerrah: