LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Newbie question: '06 TRD Sport Suspension

Old 11-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie question: '06 TRD Sport Suspension

Like the title says, I'm new to Tacomas and I have a question regarding my suspension.

Can anyone here tell, just by looking at pics, if my suspension is stock? I can't tell if the front has a spacer, or if it just the factory mount, and has my rear suspension had the TSB done, or if they are factory also?

Here are the pics, I hope someone can help me here.

Thanks in advance!
John
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie question: '06 TRD Sport Suspension-379404873212_0_alb.jpg   Newbie question: '06 TRD Sport Suspension-how-i-bought-7.jpg   Newbie question: '06 TRD Sport Suspension-how-i-bought-6.jpg  
Old 11-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
The front looks like a spacer lift.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
rear looks post TSB

front spacer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
The front looks like a spacer lift.
x2
Here is stock front:
http://ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/ilea...a/03900510.pdf

If your rear leafs are stock then yes it has had the tsb. tsb= 1 overload leaf + 3 leafs. no tsb = 1 overload + 2 leafs.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
you have a front spacer
and a rear leaf tsb pack
Old 11-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Either lay off the drugs or do explain
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
i count 3 plus overload.....did I goof?

hey listen i have my own problems
Old 11-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #8
BIG DADDY

hey i got one of 2 sugestions right......
oh and i did edit it....oh and in case you missed it

and
Old 11-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #9
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
hey i got one of 2 sugestions right......
oh and i did edit it....oh and in case you missed it

and
I think it's time for you sir to unsubscribe. You are getting too fiesty. TW is not a place for fiestyness.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #10
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks you all!! Now I gotta decide which way to go. It'll probably stay the way it is till summer, but I think I'd like to go to a 33/10.5 on the stock 17's. Any suggestions on how or what to do to make them fit, and still keep the drivability? 90% daily driver, 10% mild trails and maybe a little mud!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
That's not the TSB leaf pack in rear...that's an AAL. Third leaf in the TSB pack is MUCH longer than the overload leaf...that leaf isn't.

Front is spacers.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:37 AM   #13
NORTHERN RED-NECK

udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again you all, I do appreciate the help. I'm starting to think a "system" of sorts may be the way to go. It appears that new UCA's will be the right thing to do with anything over 2". Gotta start saving.

Thanks,
John