LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Used Camburg UCAs - smart buy for me??

Old 11-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Used Camburg UCAs - smart buy for me??

Im going to be having a 3in lift installed soon. Procomp kit with either Bilsteins all around or Icon Coilovers up front and Bilsteins in rear.

Im told of a guy selling his used Camburg UCAs for $400. They are supposed to be only a few months old. Not certain yet how much use they've seen.

Does this sound like a smart buy for my lift ideas...and for that price??? I also have yet to find out if $400 is his firm asking price.

Thanks for any opinions!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
depending if they are the uniball or the ball joint. If they are the UNIBALL I would say thats a good deal
Old 11-30-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
depending if they are the uniball or the ball joint. If they are the ball joint I would say thats a good deal

Well the Camburg site says the balljoints are $400 and the Uniballs are $600, so im a little confused.

Meanwhile, I remember the guy at 4wheel parts saying his friend paid about $600 new.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #4

Nobody else knows anything about these UCAs? Anybody? Anything?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
depends on the condition of the UCA's. Buying anything new can be a great deal it all depends on the condition of an item.

BTW go with the Icon Extended travel over the pro comp
Old 12-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
You got it backasswards. If its the Uniball its a good deal.
lol you all know what I meant.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Just helping ya out bud. Everybody is entitled to one blond moment a week.
damn I still have 3 more days to go, I have to be good then