Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

UCA Bolt Part Number & where to buy online?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
dayusmc [OP] dayusmc is offline
Member
dayusmc is on a distinguished road
Marines: Retired at 10 (Due To getting Injured)
Joined: Nov 2010, #46734
Gender: Male
Posts: 37
dayusmc's Tacoma Gallery
UCA Bolt Part Number & where to buy online?

I ordered Built right UCA's today. I want to get new bolts because I am going to cut the old ones off (I don't want to bend the metal to get the old ones off) I have been searching online to buy new bolts, but none of the diagrams show the bolt or part number to buy it. Does anyone have a good site to order parts online from? I need the part number for the bolts to order them online. I was surprised when they weren't shown in any of the pictures. My "local" toyota dealer is to far away to go to to order parts from, so for me it is best to order online. Thanks in advance!!!

Semper Fi-
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
Senior Member
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
swendling12's Avatar
Name: Sean
Joined: Dec 2009, #28486
Location: Nebraska
Gender: Male
Posts: 403
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed' Went and took my driver's side apart tonight and ended up having to cut it to get it out. Now need a replacement.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
Senior Member
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
swendling12's Avatar
Name: Sean
Joined: Dec 2009, #28486
Location: Nebraska
Gender: Male
Posts: 403
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Part numbers :
Bolt- 90105-A0095- $13.43
Nut- 90080-17208- $3.38

Bought them from my dealer today. They have to order them in.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mjp2's Avatar
Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
Joined: Feb 2007, #924
Location: NJ
Gender: Dude
Posts: 17,338
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swendling12 View Post
Part numbers :
Bolt- 90105-A0095- $13.43
Nut- 90080-17208- $3.38

Bought them from my dealer today. They have to order them in.
Found the bolts for $8.55 plus shipping on http://www.toyotapartsgroup.com

Good site, excellent service. I've ordered a steering hose assembly, upper oil pan, and lower oil pan from them in 2 separate transactions. Both times they followed up with a phone call and shipped the parts quickly.

Might save you a couple bucks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
dayusmc [OP] dayusmc is offline
Member
dayusmc is on a distinguished road
Marines: Retired at 10 (Due To getting Injured)
Joined: Nov 2010, #46734
Gender: Male
Posts: 37
dayusmc's Tacoma Gallery
Thank both of you for your help. I am not really worried about the cost, I just have zero time to go to the dealer (30 minutes each way), deal with the parts guy (Who really isn't interested in taking the time for the little sales) and then go back to pick them up. Sometimes these little things are what make the job a pain in the a**. I really like buying this type of stuff online. But for whatever reason, I couldn't find them. This info from both of you really helps- THANK YOU!! I usually stay away from forums because there is to much bitch, moaning and complaining. I stumbled onto this forum and love it. Everyone is here because they love Tacoma's and everyone is pleasant. After looking at hundreds of posts, I found so much more I want to do to my truck. I put the stock rims with General At2's 265/70R17's on them back on today. Once the UCA's, bolts and new springs come in, I will put them on and see what tire will fit with the 17X8 5.47" BS or 18X9 5.47". If I am not mistaken, the built right UCA's make it possible to run a bigger tire with the same backspacing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:10 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
mjp2's Avatar
Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
Joined: Feb 2007, #924
Location: NJ
Gender: Dude
Posts: 17,338
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayusmc View Post
Thank both of you for your help. I am not really worried about the cost, I just have zero time to go to the dealer (30 minutes each way), deal with the parts guy (Who really isn't interested in taking the time for the little sales) and then go back to pick them up. Sometimes these little things are what make the job a pain in the a**. I really like buying this type of stuff online. But for whatever reason, I couldn't find them. This info from both of you really helps- THANK YOU!! I usually stay away from forums because there is to much bitch, moaning and complaining. I stumbled onto this forum and love it. Everyone is here because they love Tacoma's and everyone is pleasant. After looking at hundreds of posts, I found so much more I want to do to my truck. I put the stock rims with General At2's 265/70R17's on them back on today. Once the UCA's, bolts and new springs come in, I will put them on and see what tire will fit with the 17X8 5.47" BS or 18X9 5.47". If I am not mistaken, the built right UCA's make it possible to run a bigger tire with the same backspacing.
Let me know if you need a hand with the installation when you get around to it. My 9-5 makes the weekdays tough but I can usually swing a night or some time on the weekends.

-Mike
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #7
Senior Member
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Aug 2010, #41928
Location: North Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 878
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Found the bolts for $8.55 plus shipping on http://www.toyotapartsgroup.com

Good site, excellent service. I've ordered a steering hose assembly, upper oil pan, and lower oil pan from them in 2 separate transactions. Both times they followed up with a phone call and shipped the parts quickly.

Might save you a couple bucks.
Looks like that site doesn't exist anymore? Any ideas?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #8
Junior Member
dumbassdave is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Joined: Nov 2010, #46406
Location: BC, Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 17
dumbassdave's Tacoma Gallery
www.oemtoyotapartsgroup.com

Not sure if they are the same ones as before though.

I have also had good service ordering from:

http://www.oemtoyotascionparts.com/


Update: I just checked on the oemtoyotascion page and shipping for me was crazy expensive. Reasonable on the oemtoyotapartsgroup page though.


Update#2: i just ordered two bolts and two nuts from toyotapart.com. Including shipping it was $35.37
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Part # for uca long bolt? Zac808 Suspension 8 07-29-2011 08:51 PM
headlight bolt part number RDAY 2nd Gen. Tacomas 8 03-18-2010 10:17 PM
Where to Buy ( DTRL ) Relay & Jumper Online? ( TRDPARTS4U? ) RAD 2nd Gen. Tacomas 10 10-17-2009 01:13 PM
Part Number/cost/place to buy rear bed rails? StaticFilter 2nd Gen. Tacomas 2 07-26-2009 12:21 AM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.