Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Buy directly from ARB in Renton, WA?

Old 12-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
swissrallyman is on a distinguished road

swissrallyman's Tacoma Gallery
Buy directly from ARB in Renton, WA?

Im from Canada and want an ARB winch buper and a complete OME lift. Canadian prices are 1600 for the bumbper and 1700 for the OME lift without the Dakar leafes!

Since im only 300 miles from Seattle, I was wondering if I can go to Renton and buy from ARB directly. I can't find online if they sell from there, or what the prices are like.

Or is there an ARB dealer nearby? Thanks
Old 12-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissrallyman View Post
Im from Canada and want an ARB winch buper and a complete OME lift. Canadian prices are 1600 for the bumbper and 1700 for the OME lift without the Dakar leafes!

Since im only 300 miles from Seattle, I was wondering if I can go to Renton and buy from ARB directly. I can't find online if they sell from there, or what the prices are like.

Or is there an ARB dealer nearby? Thanks
Nope, they don't sell direct (except for a few replacement accessories like fasteners and whatnot). You'd have to go to a dealer like 4wheelparts. There are a couple 4WP stores between Seattle and Vancouver off the I-5 corridor, check their website for locations.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
You can order the parts through us, and schedule to pick them up at ARB.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OP , I got the OME lift with the Dakars in BC for less than that , pm me .
Old 12-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #5
swissrallyman is on a distinguished road

swissrallyman's Tacoma Gallery
Okay thanks. Will order through Wheeler's and pick up at ARB. Have to go to Vancouver next month anyways. Will call you Dan first.

thanks
Old 12-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
OP , post up how much you pay to bring them across the border , for my curiousity .