Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

How much lift from Eibachs on 4x4

Old 12-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift from Eibachs on 4x4

I was wondering how much lift can be expected with just the Eibach springs and 5100 set a 0 bon a 4x4? Would I be o.k. with just the TSB leaf springs?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I think anywhere from 1- 1.6" is what most get. I have the Eibachs and 5100s at .85 and got just over 2.5" on my short box double cab 4x4.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec ulk, 3.25" on my lift
Old 12-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
again...bilstiens set to 0 with the eibachs
Old 12-05-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Like I said... 1- 1.6". More for single cab 4 cyl, less for d-cab 6 cyl.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:37 AM   #6
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping this old thread up because I'm interested what other people are getting with eibachs and blisteins at 0 on 4x4. Also, please specify 6 cyl or 4 cyl and double cab or access cab.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #7
Erlski is on a distinguished road

Erlski's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah can we revive this thread before I start a new one LOL
I was thinking about doing this setup on my Double Cab Long Bed. Which setup would be better? This is my DD, I don't hardcore off road, but occasionally like to drive crazy on your not so everyday type of terrain and in the snow.

•Bilstein 5100's at 0.85 with Eibach 620lb Springs and a 1/4" spacer for the driver's side lean

Or

•Bilstein 5100's at 2.5 with Stock TRD Sport Spring, and OME 10mm Lift Enhancer Kit

Any TW veterans or knowledged/experienced ones who would like to share....
Old 09-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlski View Post
I was thinking about doing this setup on my Double Cab Long Bed. Which setup would be better? This is my DD, I don't hardcore off road, but occasionally like to drive crazy on your not so everyday type of terrain and in the snow.

•Bilstein 5100's at 0.85 with Eibach 620lb Springs and a 1/4" spacer for the driver's side lean

Or

•Bilstein 5100's at 2.5 with Stock TRD Sport Spring, and OME 10mm Lift Enhancer Kit

Eibachs will ride better than a heavily preloaded stock coil.

To keep with the original purpose of this thread, I've got 5100's at 0, Eibach coils on a V6 Double Cab 4x4 and gained right about 1.5".
Old 09-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The search function has worked long before this thread was made.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #10

I would do the 5100's at 0.85 with the Eibach's...it'll ride nicer. I have this set up, and just FYI, you may need to get some UCA's to go with it. I ended up with about 2.9" of lift on my 4x4 double cab, and even though my alignment was "in spec" it was far from great and I got tired of it. I purchased my Light Racing UCA's from Fat Bobs Garage for $380, got a "perfect" alignment, and have been really pleased ever since.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #11
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
what would be the best thing to get eibachs or billies for the front?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlski View Post

Bilstein 5100's at 0.85 with Eibach 620lb Springs and a 1/4" spacer for the driver's side lean

Or

go with the one i put in bold ^^

and on a second gen with billies and eibachs set at 0 you should get 1.6inches of lift
Old 09-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #13
Erlski is on a distinguished road

Erlski's Tacoma Gallery
Right on guys for your suggestions and help. I want to get lifted but not at the expense of a harsh ride. I'm definitely going with the Bilsteins and Eibachs for the front.