Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Help Me Build my Rear Set up!

Old 12-06-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Help Me Build my Rear Set up!

like the title says, lets hear some thoughts on a good set up! looking for about 4-5" of lift!

heres what i have now procomp 6" lift up front, with 2" block and add-a-leaf in the rear with the mx-6 shocks.

also have the helwig load stabilizer thing
Old 12-06-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf pack, shackle flip.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Leaf pack, shackle flip.
what kind? all-pro expedition springs? and shocks?
Old 12-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
im going with dakars or the allpro expo leafs and a shackle flip with some xj shackles my buddy down here in texas had it on his truck and it was a great set up i already have 5125 shocks on and it rides great
Old 12-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
im going with dakars or the allpro expo leafs and a shackle flip with some xj shackles my buddy down here in texas had it on his truck and it was a great set up i already have 5125 shocks on and it rides great
those are the shocks i want too!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

they are really nice on the road havnt really had time to run them in the dirt yet they are just the same size as the pro comp ones but 10000x better next thing is leafs prob 1st of the year
Old 12-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
Quote:
they are really nice on the road havnt really had time to run them in the dirt yet they are just the same size as the pro comp ones but 10000x better next thing is leafs prob 1st of the year
same here, i think i'm doing allpro expedition pack, u bolt flip kit, timburon bump stops, defined shackles and shackle flip kit....sound good?
Old 12-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
same here, i think i'm doing allpro expedition pack, u bolt flip kit, timburon bump stops, defined shackles and shackle flip kit....sound good?
Sounds great...order two of everything!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Sounds great...order two of everything!!!
oh god this again! hahaha i buy you install?
Old 12-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
yep thats about right im going to do the armor tech flip i have seen it first hand and its really nice and the greaseable xj shackle will get you about a inch more lift + you can buy them in almost any size to fine tune the set up
Old 12-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
Quote:
yep thats about right im going to do the armor tech flip i have seen it first hand and its really nice and the greaseable xj shackle will get you about a inch more lift + you can buy them in almost any size to fine tune the set up
yeah i'd like the armourtech but he hasnt made the new batch yet right?
Old 12-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #12
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
oh god this again! hahaha i buy you install?
shit ill do that deal ill even throw in a one day turnaround haha
Old 12-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
yeah i'd like the armourtech but he hasnt made the new batch yet right?
not that i have seen.... but thats cool with me im waiting on some funds to free up anywhoo
Old 12-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #14
Quote:
shit ill do that deal ill even throw in a one day turnaround haha
hahaha yeah we tried to do it on uca's too....
Old 12-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #15
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha yeah we tried to do it on uca's too....
Haha...and I'm sure this time will end up just like last time. Lol
Old 12-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Haha...and I'm sure this time will end up just like last time. Lol
yeah i think it had something to do with you not ordering me a set to install hmmm?? hahahaha
Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #17
Quote:
not that i have seen.... but thats cool with me im waiting on some funds to free up anywhoo
same here...and christmas money
Old 12-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #18
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
same here...and christmas money
haha no xmas money this year just xmas loss haha
Old 12-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #19
Quote:
haha no xmas money this year just xmas loss haha
will the exhaust have to be modified for the different angle of the springs?
Old 12-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #20
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
will the exhaust have to be modified for the different angle of the springs?
yea but just do a chop like i did its not bad at all