LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

help! what do i have?

Old 12-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
dargsxr is on a distinguished road
dargsxr's Tacoma Gallery
help! what do i have?

hey guys i bought a 02 trd 4x4 guy didnt know da lift lil rich kid its got coilovers with a second strunt outside on new mounts looks to replace uca. well its bent so i get a clunk over bumps. no markings on it from what i can see on da truck. anyone have a clue who makes somethinlike this?
Old 12-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
posting a picture would be extremely helpful
Old 12-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yo dawg, it be kinda hard to tell what you be spittin about with all dat wack grammar and no pic... AIGHT?!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
gangster!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
dargsxr is on a distinguished road
dargsxr's Tacoma Gallery
sry ill post a pic tomorrow
Old 12-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

does your set up look anything like this?

Old 12-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Looks expensive
Old 12-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Looks expensive
thats because it is lol! i was seriously looking into icon, but for a complete kit they start around 1,700 dollars i think. yikes thats no resi shocks and no bells and whistles like he has there. their uca's are sexy as hell but they are like 2,000 lol tacovendor has a crazy setup if i had the coin i go that route in a heartbeat myself.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
is that yours matt? i want the icon stage 4 so bad i'm ready to rob a nucca lol
nope, not mine. i wish i had secondary shocks but not yet. this is mine

Old 12-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
thats because it is lol! i was seriously looking into icon, but for a complete kit they start around 1,700 dollars i think. yikes thats no resi shocks and no bells and whistles like he has there. their uca's are sexy as hell but they are like 2,000 lol tacovendor has a crazy setup if i had the coin i go that route in a heartbeat myself.
yeah, but buy the stage 4 and you are set. it has everything you need and the performance of that kit will blow your mind. it's always better to pay the extra money and do things right the first time wrather than go the cheap route and regreat not getting the best and then spending more money later down the road

these guys have good prices

http://www.outlawoffroad.com/23784/7....0_V6_GAS.html
Old 12-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #13
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
yeah, but buy the stage 4 and you are set. it has everything you need and the performance of that kit will blow your mind. it's always better to pay the extra money and do things right the first time wrather than go the cheap route and regreat not getting the best and then spending more money later down the road

these guys have good prices

http://www.outlawoffroad.com/23784/7....0_V6_GAS.html
oh hell yeah. i'm in the process right now myself deciding which way to go ome or icon idk i want articulation about 2or 3 inches of lift and don't want to mess with the drive train alignment btw i want a setup that will ride plush. i'm not into getting jounced around the truck i'm getting old haha!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #15
blackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwidow2009 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
blackwidow2009's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dargsxr View Post
hey guys i bought a 02 trd 4x4 guy didnt know da lift lil rich kid its got coilovers with a second strunt outside on new mounts looks to replace uca. well its bent so i get a clunk over bumps. no markings on it from what i can see on da truck. anyone have a clue who makes somethinlike this?

Anyone have a clue with what he just said??? Did'nt you go to school? How about talking English!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwidow2009 View Post
Anyone have a clue with what he just said??? Did'nt you go to school? How about talking English!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #17
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
c'mon guys, cut his grammer some slack. it dosnt take an english professer to figure out what he's trying to say

OP, post a pic and we can help you a little better
Old 12-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #18
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
does it save that much time to write da instead of the? i mean, one extra letter and it would be proper.

now wud i'n sayun' ?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:11 PM   #19
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Bump any pictures OP?