Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

uca results

Old 12-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
uca results

I just installed my total chaos upper control arms and there is a big difference from before. Before with my stock uca i felt vibration in my staring wheel and now there is none at all and all what i can feel is the groves in the road. This was a very good and way worth investment to my truck. If any one has the same problem i will recommend getting the total chaos upper control arms. It will align your tires correctly and even ware on your tires if you have a lift.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta love TC UCA's! And thanks to me.... the Install went smooth and was done in like 2.5-3hrs. lol.. .Your welcome man!

Sorry we didnt get any pics of the Install.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
cool dude

i got the same results with my Camburg UCA's, truck rides nice and smooth
Old 12-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
TC is quality!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #5
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Got a set sitting on the work bench as I type. They just arrived today. Need to find some free-time to install them...and the ICONS...and a new rear leaf pack.

Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
Gotta love TC UCA's! And thanks to me.... the Install went smooth and was done in like 2.5-3hrs. lol.. .Your welcome man!

Sorry we didnt get any pics of the Install.

thanks for the help now i owe you.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
Got a set sitting on the work bench as I type. They just arrived today. Need to find some free-time to install them...and the ICONS...and a new rear leaf pack.

send them to mee as i will make sure everything is correct
Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice!!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #9

Quote:

tell me how those icons ride once you put them on. I heard that they ride a little rough on the road but good off road and off road racing.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #10
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow dude View Post
tell me how those icons ride once you put them on. I heard that they ride a little rough on the road but good off road and off road racing.
Correct.

Noticably stiffer on road for small bumps, but bigger hits (potholes, speed bumps, small children, etc.) are actually much smoother.

It's DEFINITELY more enjoyable offroad than stock.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #11
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I love my tc uca's!
Old 12-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Correct.

Noticably stiffer on road for small bumps, but bigger hits (potholes, speed bumps, small children, etc.) are actually much smoother.

It's DEFINITELY more enjoyable offroad than stock.
x2!

feels like a sports car on little bumps on road, but soaks up the big stuff real nice.

you can also remove the sway bar for an even better off road ride, and have barely any more body roll than stock with the bar.

OP, glad the UCAs worked out! you hear nothing but good things about TC
Old 12-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #13
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
right on snow dude.vibes suck,its nice to hear everything worked out good for ya.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #14
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
How do you think the TC uca's would hold up during winter in ny with road grime and salt? The TC's do look nice and are constantly raved about.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
How do you think the TC uca's would hold up during winter in ny with road grime and salt? The TC's do look nice and are constantly raved about.
The same as any other high-quality component on your truck....probably better than factory to be honest. As always, how well you take care of it will play a huge role.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #16
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
as long as you keep the uniballs cleaned and lubed the winter salt and sand shouldnt affect them to much.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #17

I also notices that my front is sitting lower then my rear now and it looks that my front springs and shocks are saging. Will this problem mess up my trany?
Old 12-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #18
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I also notices that my front is sitting lower then my rear now and it looks that my front springs and shocks are saging. Will this problem mess up my trany?
Nope! it wont hurt anything man! thats just the outcome of the spacer lift...
Old 12-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #19
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Light Racing ones... Thinking about upgrading... Should I?
Old 12-10-2010, 02:45 AM   #20
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tell me how those icons ride once you put them on.
I'm afraid they might be sitting on the bench til after the new year. I've got a friend in town with a lift in his home shop that I can use...but the holiday's got me traveling and doing everything but working on the truck.