Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

new UCA's

Old 08-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!!!! how hard was the install??
Old 08-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Time for some spindle gussets!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Time for some spindle gussets!
X2!!!
longbow, Looks good!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #8
SILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
SILVER06TRD's Tacoma Gallery
how was it to get that top bolt out?? i see on the total chaos intructions they say to bend the fender well a bit....any insite would be appreciated thanks.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER06TRD View Post
how was it to get that top bolt out?? i see on the total chaos intructions they say to bend the fender well a bit....any insite would be appreciated thanks.
Just have to bend the sheet metal a little to get it out. Once its out, you run the bolt in the opposite way. No biggie if you have a little patience and take youre time.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
SILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSILVER06TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
damn that was quick.....sweet, we'll give it a shot once i get em in the mail. thanks bro.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #12

Quote:
damn that was quick.....sweet, we'll give it a shot once i get em in the mail. thanks bro.
Where do ya live? If you need a hand, I may be able to help.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #13
Marines:
az, scottsdale...damn that's a generous offer bro. i'll buy the lunch and the sixer
Old 09-07-2008, 03:52 PM   #14

Quote:
az, scottsdale...damn that's a generous offer bro. i'll buy the lunch and the sixer
Cool, Im just down from you in Tempe. Let me know when ya want to do this!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #15
Marines:
sure thing...much appreciated, just got some air tools to make things a bit easier. i'll let you know when i get em in...hopfully next week sometime.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #16

Quote:
sure thing...much appreciated, just got some air tools to make things a bit easier. i'll let you know when i get em in...hopfully next week sometime.
Cool, saves my from haveing to bring mine. Do you have a floor jack, and jack stands? Send me a PM with your Number and we can work out a time when you get them in.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #17
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
what they all said ^^^^
Old 09-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #18

SILVER06TRD's UCA's are installed! Write up comming soon!
Old 09-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #20

Quote:
hhahhaa ....thanks
Post them pics!!!!!!