Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Okay so I need some suspension/lift help

Old 12-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Okay so I need some suspension/lift help

Okay so Im a complete idiot but I just went out and measured my lift and I always thought I had a 2 inch body lift but its actually 3. I also have fabtech fox racing coilovers? Is that what its called? The shock and the spring? Well I can't find out any information on it, what i'm mostly looking for is if it gave lift or not. Definitely seems like it is 3 inch but im not sure. I can get a good deal on leafs that have 3.5 lift over stock. Will my truck be way higher in the back? I have shot leafs right now and it seems like just getting stock leafs will level it out but im not sure.

Thoughts?
Old 12-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think you mean Fabtech Dirt Logics? And do you mean there set at 3" plus the 3" body lift? So 6" in front and 3" in the rear? if so then the new leaf packs should be close to sitting level
Old 12-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
No on the shocks/coilovers is says fabtech then below that it says racing shocks. Are those 3in lift? And yes the truck has a 3in body lift. What Im trying to get at is what leaf springs should i get for the back?
Old 12-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #5

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
damnit!!! lol ill go take some pics
Old 12-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #7

brettb's Tacoma Gallery

Fabtech Fox Racing Shocks: Are these stock height or 3in lifted? Cant find any info on them because I think they are older

This is on the side that the tire is on the street. So the leafs are a tad bit worse then this. Lol even though its not even even after a little flex

This tire is on the sidewalk so the leaf spring is worse in this picture then it normally is. Moral of the story, my leafs suck big ol' cocks

Old 12-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #8
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
those rear leafs are SHOT
Old 12-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #9

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
those rear leafs are SHOT
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! holy hell i need to replace them... pronto! haha but i need help with what leaf to get
Old 12-14-2010, 06:20 AM   #10

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #11

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
bumpidy