LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Eibach springs on TRD Bilsteins

Old 12-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
tenacioust is just really nicetenacioust is just really nicetenacioust is just really nicetenacioust is just really nice

Name: Tom
tenacioust's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach springs on TRD Bilsteins

Just wondering if anyone is running the TRD leveling springs on stock TRD Bilsteins without issues. My only worry is the shock my not be long enough to accomodate the the added length of the spring. I have a set of each that I am contemplating throwing on when my new tires get here.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I may be wrong, but I believe a couple people have this set up with no problems... Just search around.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
tenacioust is just really nicetenacioust is just really nicetenacioust is just really nicetenacioust is just really nice

so thats 1 yes and 1 no...
Old 12-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #5
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Type in "Eibach" into the search and you will find a couple guys that have them on the TRD shocks. They aren't that much longer then the stock ones as they provide only 1.6" of lift. I could see if they were a 3" lift spring that could mean trouble sure, but 1.6"?!?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
Damit man
BoTacoGA is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
BoTacoGA's Tacoma Gallery
From what I have gotten from searching through TW is that it works unless you go offroading then you might have problems.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #7

Got the rims and tires installed last night. Decided not to do the suspension and just wait till I get billies for the springs or just wait until we do some more Tacoma testing at work and see if I can get a full set up.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Can you get the billy 5100's and use the stock springs to save some money. Just mount the stock springs and set the billy 5100's to 1.75"
Yes the 5100's were designed for use with stock springs.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #9

Crappy phone pic, but here she sits with her new shoes