Notices

TSB

Old 12-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
maza62 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Alex
maza62's Tacoma Gallery
TSB

I know tons of people have probably talked about this but I can't find the specifics anywhere. I am really dumb to this and I want to get the TSB 4 leaf from the dealer. what do I need to do and say to them so I don't get denied. I really appreciate the help sorry I am pretty incompetent when it comes to this stuff. Oh I have a 2010 double cab long bed, thanks.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome To TW.

There is tons of info on the TSB if you search. Here are a few threads to get you started.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...?highlight=tsb

Just tell them the issue you are having and why you need the TSB. If you don't know what the issue is, or why you need the TSB, then you obviously don't need it.

The easiest way to not get hassled by the dealer is to bring it to some place that has already done the suspension TSB on another truck. The second thread I posted is a list of dealers who have performed the TSB.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
TacomaGRG is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
TacomaGRG's Tacoma Gallery
The key for me was telling my dealer that my springs squeak over every bump and that my truck bottoms out with 500 lbs in the bed. Good Luck
Old 12-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
maza62 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Alex
maza62's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks for all the info I think I am armed enough to approach the dealer.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:29 AM   #6
Back in the game!
Wile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Wile's Tacoma Gallery
Yup the evidence of the bumpstops hitting sealed it for me too.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:31 AM   #7
zx6rman96 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
zx6rman96's Tacoma Gallery
Im getting mine done on my 07 next week, and the dealer told me the new 2010 Tacoma's should have 4leafs already on them, but i havnt checked for myself....
Old 12-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx6rman96 View Post
Im getting mine done on my 07 next week, and the dealer told me the new 2010 Tacoma's should have 4leafs already on them, but i havnt checked for myself....
They only come with 4 leafs from the factory in Canada