Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

lift help

Old 12-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
john94 is on a distinguished road
john94's Tacoma Gallery
lift help

I have a 2009 dc longbed,sport, Im looking into getiing larger tires and rims (not too big) I was looking into toy tec ultimate kit and the bilstein ajustable kit, I dont go offroad much just want a good ride and no vibes, is the ultimate kit worth the extra money?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by john94 View Post
I have a 2009 dc longbed,sport, Im looking into getiing larger tires and rims (not too big) I was looking into toy tec ultimate kit and the bilstein ajustable kit, I dont go offroad much just want a good ride and no vibes, is the ultimate kit worth the extra money?
Not if you don't go offroad.

Don't get me wrong the Toytec ULK is great, but it sounds like you don't need it for what you are trying to accomplish. Just go with the billys.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
It depends on how much you want to spend.
And getting vibrations is really hit and miss with everyones trucks. I did bilsteins at 2.5 up front and an 2" AAL in the rear and have gotten not a single vibe.
You can checkout some of my pics to see if you like the look, because i see we have similar trucks.