Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lifted Trucks

Old 12-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
krisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kris
krisjw101's Tacoma Gallery
Lifted Trucks

Whats up guys. I am on vacation in Hawaii with the fam and I have never seen so many bad ass Tacomas in my life thumbs up to you Hawaii folks!!!! Wish i had the money to do half the mods i want to.... hahahaha! Nice work
Old 12-14-2010, 12:39 AM   #2
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
glad to hear that you appreciate hawaiis style. some people on the other hand cant stand seeing more than 3" of lift... it may be all for looks but don't hate appreciate!
Old 12-14-2010, 12:41 AM   #3
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
As long as they spend the money and get rims and tires to match then right on . When I was there I saw a bunch of 6" lifts driving around on rollerskates...
Old 12-14-2010, 12:41 AM   #4
krisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of lightkrisjw101 is a glorious beacon of light
Bad ass guys. Like i said I just wish I could do my part for us Washington guys.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Being born and raised in washington, their tacos are much better then the ones out here! Nothing but body spacers and hockey pucks out here rolling on stupidly wide tiny rims and tires smaller then the ones on my accord!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
All i'm saying is, being from Spokane I have seen like 4 nice lifted rigs and out here they seem to be everywhere. Although I haven"t had the chance to check out the the lifts themselves (to many mai tais to drink) they just seem to be more plentiful. I'm on the Big Island now and head to Kauai tomorrow so we will see what happens, but I am most excited. Cheers fellas... and if you are so unfortunate to not be able to have awesome pineapple and good drinks at home, hit me up and and I'll have one for you (might have to twist my arm a tad.... not!!!!!)
Old 12-15-2010, 12:35 AM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Are you planning on hiking the Na Pali coast?? My personal fav over in Kauai
Old 12-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #8
I have seen it by boat but never in person! I may have to give that a shot.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #9
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind Kauai, come to Maui let's go wheeling. There's lots of lifted tacos here also.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
We get snow this weekend! Lucky you being in a warm place I concur that its not often you see modded Taco's here in Spokane. I too am doing my part and pouring my hard earned $$$ into my truck. Gotta show her off

Old 12-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #11
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyTaco View Post
We get snow this weekend! Lucky you being in a warm place I concur that its not often you see modded Taco's here in Spokane. I too am doing my part and pouring my hard earned $$$ into my truck. Gotta show her off

That is a sexy truck!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #12
Agreed^^^^^ need to have a Spokane meet and do a bit o'wheelin. I have not had the money to do any mods yet. So sad
Old 12-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #13
skyedtacoma808 is on a distinguished road
skyedtacoma808's Tacoma Gallery
Krisjw101 did u get to check out powerline when u came down to Kauai? U should see when we do the truck drives.
I gotta agree with the other dude as well I'm from Kauai n when I'm driving around I get embarrassed when I see a nice lifted taco with tiny rims n tires. Why blow all ur money on the lift n not spend the little extra on tires.