Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Want to go bigger!

Old 12-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Want to go bigger!

My tacoma is already lifted 2.5 to 3 inches but i want to lift it like 3 more. How should i do it???
Old 12-15-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, the only ways to do it and maintain factory style suspension(ie no SAS), is either a body lift, or a 6" drop bracket suspension lift. A body lift is way cheaper, but body lifts are typically frowned upon pretty bad. A drop bracket lift is more for looks than offroading, so if you offroad a lot, the drop bracket lift probably isnt the way to go.
my $.02
Old 12-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
maybe you can do a mid travel or LT, set up.............hope you have some loose change laying around cause it wont' be cheap. Like relentless already said, brackets are for looks, so if that is what your lifting higher for then go for it.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
I think im just going to sas it. Whats the best way to go about it? i have seen kits from 1300 to 4000 grand. cheaper would be better. lol
Old 12-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
^haha good luck with that... cheaper doesn't equal SAS

6" DB is your only real option
Old 12-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
I think im just going to sas it. Whats the best way to go about it? i have seen kits from 1300 to 4000 grand. cheaper would be better. lol
It will be much more than a couple grand. I would say 5k minimum.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Well i have my own shop and all the tools i need. I make some of the parts, i have plenty of help. Im not a complete retard. I know it will be expensive