Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

torque

Old 12-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
taco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nicetaco_man is just really nice
Name: Austin
taco_man's Tacoma Gallery
torque

whats the torque of the bolt going from the lower control arm to the frame.

Also the torque of the nut that is on the bottom of the lower a arm. the one that pivots.

yes i know there is a torque sheet out there but i want to make sure im getting the right torque specs because im not so sure on all my suspension terminology.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Also the torque of the nut that is on the bottom of the lower a arm. the one that pivots.-called the lower ball joint and it's 103 ft/lbs

bolt going from the lower control arm to the frame-100 ft/lbs

I think this is what you are talking about. If you have pics with the parts circled it would be better. Confusion here isn't the best place.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf suspension torque.PDF (13.5 KB, 121 views)