Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Places with financing or good deals?

Old 12-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
HungarianDave will become famous soon enough

HungarianDave's Tacoma Gallery
Question Places with financing or good deals?

Any1 know any places where they have good deals on 3" suspension lift kits or they do financing pls let me know?!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
order on line,use cc.done.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
If you need to finance the purchase to get a lift- I would think long and hard about what you are doing.

Financing isn't the way to go for "nice to have" things. I couldn't afford to buy my truck or my house cash outright...so I financed. Then I saved up for a while to buy my lift.

Places with good deals include: Downsouth Motorsports and wheelers offroad.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If you need to finance the purchase to get a lift- I would think long and hard about what you are doing.

Financing isn't the way to go for "nice to have" things. I couldn't afford to buy my truck or my house cash outright...so I financed. Then I saved up for a while to buy my lift.

Places with good deals include: Downsouth Motorsports and wheelers offroad.
Good comment.

x2
Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 AM   #6

Thanks =)
Old 12-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #7

what you guys think of this one? http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
Old 12-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
5100s are good. you don't need to have different threads with the same question.

i have the 5100s up front. nice to have the 4 settings in cae i change what i want to do in the future.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #9

i really wanted 3 inch lift haha