1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Leaf Pack q's

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jr114, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Dec 19, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    jr114

jr114 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    Ive been looking around and doing some reading about what leaf packs guys are running. Seems to be that the Icon rear 2.0 shocks are too short to be compatible with a majority of the leaf packs. I already have the Icons and would like to try and avoid buying new shocks. Anyone know of any leaf packs that'll help obtain a level look with 3" up front and that will ride better than an aal? Thanks.

2. Dec 19, 2010 at 12:42 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    How about a progressive pack? It adds to the leaf pack but you remove the overload leaf.

3. Dec 19, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    jr114

jr114 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    Thats the pack that I'm looking at. I just havent seen anyone running it with the Icons. Guess I'll contact Wheelers tomorrow to see if the know. Thanks guys.

Products Discussed in

To Top