Notices

any advice

Old 12-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
frankie is on a distinguished road

Army: desert storm
Name: frank
frankie's Tacoma Gallery
any advice

thinking about putting on a set of RANCHO quicklifts dont really want a lift kit 3in and up...also want to replace the rearwith som RANCHO 9000 series to the rear... any feed back......
Old 12-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
I ran 9000xl's on my last truck and it rode like a tank
Old 12-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
There are a lot better options out there, including OME shocks and springs, or Bilstein 5100's shocks.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #4
frankie is on a distinguished road

Army: desert storm
Name: frank
frankie's Tacoma Gallery
quick lift

funny your truck drove like a tank.... i was a armor crewman in the army and my m1 drove quite nice....dont the 9000 series have adjustable settingsand the front struts to
Old 12-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
i have rancho's 5000 in the front , cuase they were so cheap in price and the stocks were so badly blown, and they are not that bad, they ride nice . Id say all brands works, if your not low on funds go with Bilstein
Old 12-27-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
i have rancho's 5000 in the front , cuase they were so cheap in price and the stocks were so badly blown, and they are not that bad, they ride nice . Id say all brands works, if your not low on funds go with Bilstein
Bilstein 5100's are under $200 for the fronts, and you can get the rears for $100. They aren't gong to break the bank.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #7
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Bilstein 5100's are under $200 for the fronts, and you can get the rears for $100. They aren't gong to break the bank.

I know, but the Rancho's are cheaper, and for me Bilstein is breaking my bank , a college student with no job , and $0 bank account currently , i broke that bank!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie View Post
funny your truck drove like a tank.... i was a armor crewman in the army and my m1 drove quite nice....dont the 9000 series have adjustable settingsand the front struts to

Bad analogy i know, I should have refferd it to a dozer as i use to opperate one. they were insalled in a ranger on setting 1 most likely the truck was to light for the shocks. but the tacomas are not much hevier