Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Pro Comp 6" Lift - $400 Rebate (ends Dec 31)

Old 12-31-2010, 06:13 AM   #21
airbornekat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Airborne
Name: Adam
airbornekat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting this. I was looking and waiting for a good deal. I just ordered my 6' pro comp lift for $1436 not to include the $400 mail in rebate. Ordered it yesterday, Dec 30th!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #22
boxxed is on a distinguished road
boxxed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornekat View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was looking and waiting for a good deal. I just ordered my 6' pro comp lift for $1436 not to include the $400 mail in rebate. Ordered it yesterday, Dec 30th!
What kit did you order and where from?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #23
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxed View Post
What kit did you order and where from?

I ordered this kit online: http://truckcustomizers.com/

Part # K5073B

Pro Comp was advertising the $400 mail in rebate with an experiation of 31 Dec 2010. I don't know when their next big deal like that will come around.

I don't do enough extreme offroading to part with that much money for the Stage II lift kit. Don't get me wrong, if I had the money I would definately go for the Stage II. I just can't justify it at this point. I'm married and have two boys. I'm thankfull for the things I'm allowed to add to my truck.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #24
boxxed is on a distinguished road
boxxed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornekat View Post
I ordered this kit online: http://truckcustomizers.com/

Part # K5073B

Pro Comp was advertising the $400 mail in rebate with an experiation of 31 Dec 2010. I don't know when their next big deal like that will come around.

I don't do enough extreme offroading to part with that much money for the Stage II lift kit. Don't get me wrong, if I had the money I would definately go for the Stage II. I just can't justify it at this point. I'm married and have two boys. I'm thankfull for the things I'm allowed to add to my truck.
Ok thats cool.. So around 2k for parts and install. Now all Ill need to get is tires and wheels....

thanks
Old 01-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #25
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yea man, I ordered the Stage 1 as well! Only $1436, then once I get the $400 back thats just over $1000 for a 6" Pro Comp... can't beat it.

Got my lift in last week,, wheels and tires arrived today! Install scheduled for thursday & Friday
Old 01-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett's TRD View Post
Yea man, I ordered the Stage 1 as well! Only $1436, then once I get the $400 back thats just over $1000 for a 6" Pro Comp... can't beat it.

Got my lift in last week,, wheels and tires arrived today! Install scheduled for thursday & Friday
It was your original post that I saw with the rebate deal. Thats what "encouraged" me to jump on that deal. Thanks for posting it, otherwise I would have ended up spending way more. I think I ordered mine from the same online store as you as well.

make sure you post lots of pics too!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:05 AM   #27
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No problem man, glad I could help!! Yea, I would have ended up spending much more as well, so definitely glad I jumped on this when I did.

Just received all of my parts (suspension & tire/Wheel), install scheduled for thursday

Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 AM   #28

Here she is... last day before I dropped her off at the shop. Lift will be done tomorrow

Old 01-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #29
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
awesome i have same exact truck. cant wait to see how it looks.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #30
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
what size tires u going with?
Old 01-13-2011, 04:54 PM   #31
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No problem man, glad I could help!! Yea, I would have ended up spending much more as well, so definitely glad I jumped on this when I did.

Just received all of my parts (suspension & tire/Wheel), install scheduled for thursday

What are those wheels and tires size and make?
Old 01-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #32

18x9 XD Addicts w/ -12 Offset

295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers
Old 01-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #33
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here she is... last day before I dropped her off at the shop. Lift will be done tomorrow

What size lift did you get? Looking forward to see how it turns out.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #35

Hey guys... pics posted up here for you:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post2605111

LOVE the lift!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:46 AM   #36
turkeydan is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
turkeydan's Tacoma Gallery
nice turn out, looks mean, just did mine pro comp also.... very pleased, rides nice!!! Congrats
Old 01-16-2011, 01:11 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeydan View Post
nice turn out, looks mean, just did mine pro comp also.... very pleased, rides nice!!! Congrats
Thanks man! Your truck looks good too
Old 03-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #38
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone get thier rebate yet? still waiting here
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #39
lvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allan
lvlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
4wheelparts got another sale going on with procomps 6 lifts, its $250 instant off and $250 off install.....
Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #40
prodigy808 is a splendid one to beholdprodigy808 is a splendid one to beholdprodigy808 is a splendid one to beholdprodigy808 is a splendid one to beholdprodigy808 is a splendid one to beholdprodigy808 is a splendid one to beholdprodigy808 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: DoD-Civil Service
prodigy808's Tacoma Gallery
ColoradoTaco have you gotten you lift installed yet? I got the same exact 2011 Taco as yours and plan on going with 6" procomp lift.Would like to see pics if you got yours lifted already if you dont mind.