LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Pro Comp 6" Lift - $400 Rebate (ends Dec 31)

Old 03-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #41
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
anyone get thier rebate yet? still waiting here
I have not gotten my rebate yet... still waiting. I mailed it the middle of January, and it does say 8-10 weeks for processing. So, if I don't have it by around March 23 (about 10 weeks), I will be calling them.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:40 AM   #42
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't installed yet I'm waiting for the stupid rebate check to pay for the install I'm a little miffed/ worried
Old 03-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #43
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wouldn't worry... Pro Comp is a big company, they will pay what they owe
Old 03-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #44
airbornekat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Airborne
Name: Adam
airbornekat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoTaco View Post
anyone get thier rebate yet? still waiting here
Still haven't seen mine either, I called them. The told me they only started mailing them out at the end of February, should see them in the next two weeks, or I will be calling again.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #45

^Thanks for the heads up man... I will call next week if I don't see mine.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #46

Wife just came home with the mail... I got mine. $400 check from Transamerican Auto Parts
Old 03-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #47
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
score got mine time for more mods

Products Discussed in this Thread