Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Pro Comp 6" Lift - $400 Rebate (ends Dec 31)

Old 12-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp 6" Lift - $400 Rebate (ends Dec 31)

I haven't found anyone posting this on here, so figured I would give people the heads up...

Currently, Pro Comp is giving a $400 mail in rebate if you buy a lift of $1000+. (http://www.truckcustomizers.com/docs...TE-2010-12.pdf) -ends Dec 31 2010

Also, Truck Customizers has the 6" Stage 1 for Taco (w/ VSC) for $1436 with free shipping (subtract the $400 rebate, and its only $1036!!) http://www.truckcustomizers.com/prod.../3-K5073B.html

I really want a 6", and i'm thinking that this is the BEST possible price I will ever find this... any thoughts/advice from the TW Nation out there?

Also, is it worth the extra $1000 for Stage-2? I will be doing MILD offroading.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No responses on this? I thought $1036 for the Stage-1 6" was a steal!
Old 12-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #3
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
i agree thats a great deal 4wheel parts has a 500 rebate. but it is a mail in rebate.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:34 AM   #4

No, 4wp has the same deal... it's a $400 mail in rebate that goes directly to Pro Comp. I know in Sept/Oct 4wp gives "free install" (like a $500 credit to installation), but the price of the lift was 1800 at the time.

$1036 for the Stage-1 is hands down the lowest I have ever seen it!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
arrowthrower is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
arrowthrower's Tacoma Gallery
Man, i call Pro Comp to make sure that 2011 works. They said yes!! I wanted the RCD 4.5 but for $800 less. Is Pro Comp as good?
Old 12-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowthrower View Post
Man, i call Pro Comp to make sure that 2011 works. They said yes!! I wanted the RCD 4.5 but for $800 less. Is Pro Comp as good?
Yea, Pro Comp is great! A lot of people on here running it and love it. I just can't believe people aren't lighting up the forum on here about a 6" Pro Comp for $1000! It's insane.... or jelousy of those who spent $1800
Old 12-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
yea awesome deal but it is a mail in rebate corect? be nice if it was instant rebate. but still hell of a deal if i had the money i would order it now myself.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
Pro Comp or RCD? Pro Comp re-uses the front factory shocks? Man i think RCD kits sound a lot better. I have no experience basing that opinion.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
yea awesome deal but it is a mail in rebate corect? be nice if it was instant rebate. but still hell of a deal if i had the money i would order it now myself.
Yes, mail in rebate... not instant.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Pro Comp or RCD? Pro Comp re-uses the front factory shocks? Man i think RCD kits sound a lot better. I have no experience basing that opinion.
There are a lot of people running RCD on here who love it... but for the price of it you can buy the Stage-2 Pro Comp with Coilovers for only $200 more (using this rebate)
Old 12-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #11
Can you list a site where that can be previewed?
Old 12-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #12

Quote:
Can you list a site where that can be previewed?
?
Old 12-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #13
Nevermind, i found it. Do you think the Stage II is a better lift than RCD?
Old 12-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #14

Yes.. the Stage-2 is a better set than the RCD. But, most people say unless you do serious off-roading, you would be fine with the Stage 1.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #15

Bump since tomorrow is last day for rebate!!
Old 12-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
Jpwarrior is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: 1st Class Engineer/E-6
Name: Justin
Jpwarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Wife just said "NO". Damn it! Looks like I'll be paying the full price in the spring. Wish I was rich
Old 12-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #17
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had a grand lying around that is a great deal
Old 12-30-2010, 07:38 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpwarrior View Post
Wife just said "NO". Damn it! Looks like I'll be paying the full price in the spring. Wish I was rich
i hear ya im getting mine with my tax returns in feb or march so hopefully they have another deal around then.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #19

I just ordered mine yesterday. I've been pricing out this lift for about 6 months now, and really couldn't pass it up this time. I'm just glad I saw the rebate! Almost missed it by a few days since it ends Dec 31
Old 12-30-2010, 11:06 PM   #20
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to hop on it but im peicing mine together, going with alcan rear springs, I really dont like blocks. Plus I'm planning on having them making so I can get the best flex and highway use as possible. Looks like Im going to have to search out front peices, anyone come across any?