Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Donohoe Front Suspension - Spring Questions

Old 12-28-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Donohoe Front Suspension - Spring Questions

Several quesitons...

1. What are the spring rates for the DR front coilovers?
2. Is anyone running another spring rather than the ones that come standard on the coilovers?
3. Does DR sell a stiffer spring?

My front end has a full 2" of thread showing and with the steel All Pro front plate bumper and IFS steel skid plate, there is NO WAY I'm running 3" of lift over factory... more like ~1.5". I'm sure my CV's are loving life, but I''m looking to add a front winch and think I need a stiffer spring to keep the front end from dragging arse.

I'd like to add a little more weight with the winch AND gain back some of the lift I've already lost. Any suggestions?