Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TRD - Sport - Base Suspension?????

Old 12-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
No Coma is on a distinguished road
No Coma's Tacoma Gallery
TRD - Sport - Base Suspension?????

Can anyone tell me the main differences in these suspensions? I'm considering purchasing a new Tacoma and would like to know. Is the TRD any different than the Sport Package Suspension. Does the base suspension give you a better ride than TRD - Sport Package Suspensions?

Thanks for your assistance!!!!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

The TRD offroad and sport come with upgraded shocks. (Bilstein HD's vs. the stock Tokico's.)

The TRD offroads have progressive rate springs, which are going to be a little stiffer than the sport and base models.