Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

5100's and Add-A-Leaf Install

Old 04-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #21
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how you have waited this long. I am very impatient when I have parts to put on. I would have been selling my blood and whoring myself out at the local truck stop if I had that sitting in my garage for 3 months.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #22
dirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to beholddirtytaco2010 is a splendid one to behold
EMS: paramedic
dirtytaco2010's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldve called a loan shark or worked a week overnight at starbucks
Old 04-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #23
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Yea .... it's been really hard!!!

But my wife and I have been trying to pay off some debt and I couldn't spend the $200 and then tell her that she had to save money!! Credit cards are now paid off!!! It's all good!!!

Good things come to those who wait!! Two more sleeps!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:37 PM   #24
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN!!!

Dropped the truck off at lunch and they never got to it!!! The vehicle they were working on in the morning took longer than they thought it would. Hopefully it will be done by noon tomorrow!!

Now it's sitting in their freekin' parking lot with the suspension parts on the passenger seat in plain view!! Think I should go down there and at least cover up the parts?
Old 04-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #25
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Finally!!!!

Here are some before and after pics.

I had 5100's set at 2.5 installed on the front and the 1.5 AAL on the back (5th leaf added to my Canadian 4 leaf pack).

I got a full 2.5 on the front and 1.5 on the back. Very happy!!!

Front before with measurements.

Front after with measurements.

Back before with measurements.

Back after with measurements.

Front picture after.

Back picture after.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #26
des0011 is on a distinguished road
des0011's Tacoma Gallery
Add A Leaf Question

Can I keep the stock TRD rear shocks, with an AAL or do I have to replace them. I'm only wanting to go with a 1.5 AAL. Is there anything else I need to do to do this, i.e. alignment or anything along those lines.