Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Advice on AAL's.?

Old 12-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Advice on AAL's.?

Are there any add a leafs for the Tacoma that only raise it 1 inch.?
Old 12-31-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You would have to get a custom AAL. All the ones I've seen are 1.5" or 2".
Old 12-31-2010, 04:24 PM   #4
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
1'' block?
Old 12-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

No I didn't get the tsb done. I haven't really asked about it at the dealership. And thanks KPT. And I don't really want to use blocks.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Call Wheeler's, Toytec, or Deaver. Usually getting one bent to your specifications isn't much more expensive than buying one off the shelf.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #7
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTRD View Post
No I didn't get the tsb done. I haven't really asked about it at the dealership. And thanks KPT. And I don't really want to use blocks.
If you are still under warranty it would be free and it gives about an inch.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
If you are still under warranty it would be free and it gives about an inch.
How long is the warranty.? 36,000.?
Old 01-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3 years, 36K
Old 01-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #10
2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice2011TacoSport4x4 is just really nice

Air Force:
Name: Clyde
2011TacoSport4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone who has the TSB, get any driveline vibs? I put a 1" block on my truck to level it out and it vibrated like crazy! I had to just put the 2" AAL back in it and a 2 degree shim. I tried the block to give my truck a better stance.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #11
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
3 years, 36K
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacoSport4x4 View Post
Anyone who has the TSB, get any driveline vibs? I put a 1" block on my truck to level it out and it vibrated like crazy! I had to just put the 2" AAL back in it and a 2 degree shim. I tried the block to give my truck a better stance.
nope. I even have an aal with the tsb springs and not a hint of trouble but I do have more than the normal weight back there.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #12
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLawnCare

nope. I even have an aal with the tsb springs and not a hint of trouble but I do have more than the normal weight back there.
No vibes here either. I have never heard of anyone having vibes after the tsb.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #15
HARDCORE CARNIVORE BOW HUNTER
lynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlynyrd3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
lynyrd3's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lynyrd3
Thumbs up vibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
No vibes here either. I have never heard of anyone having vibes after the tsb.

No vibes here . TSB + 1 1/2 AAL , 4 bilsteins ,front set @ 1.75 .