Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Radflo's bottomed out!!!!!

Old 01-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Radflo's bottomed out!!!!!

I was going through a parking lot and went over a speed bump, and my RadFlos bottomed out. I have them set to a little over 3" lift, so I do need to lower them a little bit. But what the heck???

Maybe I shouldve gone with the extended length Icons?
Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
maybe they should be called Badflos.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
sounds pretty hardcore.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Were those speed bumps the intense kind that are painted a solid color or even worse yet...striped?
Old 01-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
LOL X2
Old 01-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #6
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Were those speed bumps the intense kind that are painted a solid color or even worse yet...striped?
yes! and I went kind fast.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #7

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Now! lets not start....
Old 01-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #8
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
yes! and I went kind fast.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #9

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
i just lowered it a little down to 3" lift. I was at 3.5" lift. Its a little better. I have about 2" of down travel. Is that commen?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #10
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i just lowered it a little down to 3" lift. I was at 3.5" lift. Its a little better. I have about 2" of down travel. Is that commen?
No.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its more "common" to slow down for speedbumps
Old 01-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #12

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Haha.. Yeah I geuss, I just ecspect too much out my coilovers. "It aint no LT"
Old 01-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, esp. if you didn't install uniball UCAs.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #14

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I did. Got TC's. But my down travel is about 2"s.....

Is that right for a 3" lift? Whats your Down Travel Jandrews?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Now! lets not start....
just kidding,had to before someone else did.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #16

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just kidding,had to before someone else did.
Haha.... I know.

Hey, What is your front down travel?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did. Got TC's. But my down travel is about 2"s.....

Is that right for a 3" lift? Whats your Down Travel Jandrews?

I have 4" of downtravel, but that's with ext-travel Icons.

Looks like the Rads may be limiting you if their stroke is the same as stock.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Hardcore mall crawlin'.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #19

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I have 4" of downtravel, but that's with ext-travel Icons.

Looks like the Rads may be limiting you if their stroke is the same as stock.
Yep! I think so.... Thats Gay!
the only reason i went with radflos was the price and the on road ride is better then icons. they have a #650 spring and icon uses a #700.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #20

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Hardcore mall crawlin'.
Heck Ya!