Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Challenge, who has the most budget friendly lift out there(i.e. cheapest)

Old 01-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #22
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Winner! Ok. You my friend deserve 100 cookies. Cuz your going to need them later. Oh and if you did this we want pics of the truck.
x2!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #23
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Manny
revhappyleon's Tacoma Gallery
i did and i'll be the first to admit i overdid it i'm gonna redo it right so it's only about 3" too much angle on ... everything lol but the front approach angle is AMAZING
Old 01-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #24
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
That looks dangerous !!!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #25
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
holy.....crap....
Old 01-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #26
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
HOE

LEEE

SHIT!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #27
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
You didn't do it...................how did you refill the shock and recharge it?

I feel really retarded asking that question
Im curious to the same question...
Old 01-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #28
SmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmEYELey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
SmEYELey's Tacoma Gallery

got you beat big dog $1.75 just have to replace whenever i feel the truck go back to stock height
Old 01-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #29
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

does pretty good for street tires
Attached Thumbnails
Challenge, who has the most budget friendly lift out there(i.e. cheapest)-taco.jpg  
Old 01-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #30
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
If you're wondering what would be a good replacement shock to replace what you did to yours then get the 5100s.

And never try something like that again.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #33

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhappyleon View Post
does pretty good for street tires

hahahahahaha. jesus christ.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
This should be fun to watch. I'm not surprised it's "happening" (possibly) on the west coast.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #35

workin on some new leaf packs for the rear a shoestring budget would be a step up for me and i didn't discharge them i just did two second beads with some quenching between every weld
Old 01-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #38
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
At least we have safe vehicles on this side of the country!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I'll sell you my stock leaf packs and you can tear them down and combine them with yours, weld them all together and you have 8" of lift!

Nah, the leafs will stack up and he won't get the full arch out of each of them.

The proper way to do it is turn one leaf pack upside and fab up some really long spring perches on the axle. Gotta remember to put a shackle at each end too. Then you mount the other leaf pack right side up on top of that. 8" baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Look. I'd rather have this guy over here than all ya'll rednecks. However, it is a little sketchy....ok a lot of sketchy knowing he is driving on the road with that truck.

Everyone should know some rednecks. They're too fucking quality not to keep around.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #40

Firefighter:
Dude I would think that's a huge liability driving around with that shit.