LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suspension upgrade

Old 01-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension upgrade

Want to upgrade to the Eibachs. Have the Bilstien 5100's already in at 1.75 with rear TSB. I know I have to set the Bilstien's at .85 with the new coils. I also need the 1/4 inch spacer on the drivers side. Gonna do a 1.5 AAL in the back with new 5100's. Do I need the shims? Carriage bearing drop? Or anything else? Thanks for your time. Love this damn Forum.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Also meant to ask will I need extended brake lines? And will the c.v. angles be okay with this set up?
Old 01-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
dgreene is on a distinguished road
dgreene's Tacoma Gallery
lift

I have that exact set up with the 5100's and eibach coils with tsb. I have not put the aal on yet because right now the way it is it sit 1 inch higher in rear. I did do diff. drop needed or not do not know, ride is good. Just put in on 3 days ago. Thanks Suspension upgrade-img_2739.jpg

Suspension upgrade-img_2740.jpg

Suspension upgrade-img_2741.jpg
Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
You didn't do any new UCA's? Or have any alignment issues?