1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fox Shock Valving 30/75, Couple Questions

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 08pretaco, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jan 13, 2011 at 10:34 AM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    I went through the shock valving sticky but still confused.

I am rebuilding some Fox 2.5" Coilovers. I have looked at some valving information but it all confuses me especially since the first number is much much higher than what is on the Fox...Most I see are like 2xx/75 or whatever and on the Fox it states 30/75.

So what does 30/75 mean exactly?
    Is this why some people complain about the Fox Coilovers being to bouncy?
    Has anyone changed the valving on their Fox Coilovers with great success?...if so what is the current valving?

2. Jan 13, 2011 at 10:41 AM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    Oh and another question: on the IFP on the Resi...why is the backside nub have a thread in it? Is it supposed to be connected to anything or was that just because they needed to have it hold on something when they were turning it?

3. Nov 9, 2018 at 1:11 AM
    upongame619

upongame619 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Vehicle:
    98 Taco
    Home built Mid Travel Front and rear, need help new to this
    what did you end up with?

Products Discussed in

To Top