1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

need advice on leveling

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by PipsTaco, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Jan 13, 2011 at 10:41 AM
    PipsTaco

PipsTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jarrod
    Central Valley, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Off Road
    I have read all through the suspension forum about Bilstein 5100's and the rear TSB and AAL's. I just wanted to confirm that I am understanding what I am reading and make sure I am taking the correct route to level my truck. I have a 2006 Dbl Cab long bed with the TRD package. I do not want a lift in the rear, just want to level the front with rear. Im only switching to 265/75/16 tires and dont think rubbing will be an issue. My plan is to install 5100's on all four corners with the front set at .85 and was hoping this will accomplish leveling out my truck? If there is a little bit of rake left I can live with it, I just dont like how much rake there is now. I also wanted to confirm that I will need to have an allignment done afterwords. Thanks for any help in advance

2. Jan 13, 2011 at 11:12 AM
    YotaDan

YotaDan Dan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Oregon
    Yes, that should work well. You may have a bit of rake still. Hard to say for sure. Anytime you change the ride height of the vehicle, you need to get an alignment done to avoid adverse tire wear.

Products Discussed in

To Top