bilstein 3 16.67%
daystar 0 0%
fabtech 0 0%
fox 3 16.67%
all pro 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
best suspension

what do you think is the best set up

sorry i meant to put other just specify if you like something else
Old 01-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
There is no setup that is better. It just comes down to what you want and how much you want to spend. I have a 3" procomp in my truck and I spent $200 on it. It does fine for what I want right now but I'm looking into a long travel setup for the front and rear which is really expensive, somewhere around $5000 for the front and $1000 for the rear . So like I said it all comes down to what you and how muck do you want to spend. Do some research on the different kits that are avalible. I hope this helps.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
OME!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtwistd View Post
There is no setup that is better. It just comes down to what you want and how much you want to spend. I have a 3" procomp in my truck and I spent $200 on it. It does fine for what I want right now but I'm looking into a long travel setup for the front and rear which is really expensive, somewhere around $5000 for the front and $1000 for the rear . So like I said it all comes down to what you and how muck do you want to spend. Do some research on the different kits that are avalible. I hope this helps.
thanks but i wasnt really looking just wondering what would you prefer just a poll brother
Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I choose all. They are all good kits but int he end it depends how much you want to spend and what you are going to do with it.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtwistd View Post
You cant do long travel rear for $1000 or did you mean 10,000? About $4000 would be a good figure to start.