Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

'08 PreRunner 6" Lift....

Old 01-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Kyser is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Kyser's Tacoma Gallery
'08 PreRunner 6" Lift....

Any suggestions on a 6" lift that's not too spendy but not complete crap? I don't want to spend over $700 really...but cheaper if possible. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
youre going to have to expand your price range
Old 01-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #3

Kyser's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. It's worth it. What do you suggest?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
The only way you'll get 6" for $700 is 3" suspension lift and 3" body lift. And that will look like hell IMO.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright. It's worth it. What do you suggest?
For a prerunner the best way to go is 4" spindles and then a mild suspension lift on that.

Spindles are $1000 by themselves.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #6
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
For a prerunner the best way to go is 4" spindles and then a mild suspension lift on that.

Spindles are $1000 by themselves.
x2
Old 01-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #7

Kyser's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know about that. It doesn't have to be 6". Just something to fit 35" aggressives under without cutting/rubbing..
Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont know about that. It doesn't have to be 6". Just something to fit 35" aggressives under without cutting/rubbing..
Good luck with that. I think even the guys with 6" need to trim to fit 35's.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #9

Kyser's Tacoma Gallery
Sheesh. Even with spacers etc.?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not positive. I just know I see a decent amount of guys running 6" lift with 33's.