1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3" EZ lift installation

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by hardin083, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Aug 25, 2008 at 3:36 PM
    hardin083

hardin083 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner SR5
    MODS: 3" EZ lift with 1.5" rear blocks,blacked out emblems,belt chime mod,20%tint job,driveline vibration TSB done,harsh ride TSB,285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers,EGR in channel window visors/future mods:seat covers, blacked out rims.
    :cool:Just got my 3" EZ lift from ETT with fromt spacers and rear blocks and Plan on installing tomorrow morning. I'm kinda tight on my time schedule so was wondering if anyone has installed this lift and can give me some kinda time frame for the install. I'm a decent mechanic and always do my own mechanical work. This is going on a 08 prerunner double cab. Pics to be posted soon.

2. Aug 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    it took me about 3 1/2 hours to install the spacers and 2 to install the AAL for the back of mine....but blocks will be quicker. i had a lift, air tools, etc at my disposal...but if u can get a friend over to help u spread the control arms, that will help a lot

3. Aug 27, 2008 at 8:27 AM
    hardin083

hardin083 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner SR5
    MODS: 3" EZ lift with 1.5" rear blocks,blacked out emblems,belt chime mod,20%tint job,driveline vibration TSB done,harsh ride TSB,285/75/16 nitto terra grapplers,EGR in channel window visors/future mods:seat covers, blacked out rims.
    thanks man. The ETT lift is now installed and was pretty simple. I did the front in 2.5 hours by myself and the blocks in just under 1 hour. The lift went in pretty smooth and the ride hasn't changed really at all. I got 3.5" in the front and 1.75" in the back. I would recomend this lift for the price. I'll get some pics up soon.

Products Discussed in

To Top