Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Order my 3" lift from Toytec, can't do tires just yet

Old 01-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Order my 3" lift from Toytec, can't do tires just yet

So I ordered this: http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

It'll be here on friday. I also ordered the Method wheels, they'll be here in a week or so. Problem is I can't do the tires yet, probably in about 6 months minimum. I just got the new truck, convinced the wife to let me do wheels and a lift, I don't want to push my luck with another $800-1000 for tires when we honestly have other stuff that money should probably go towards. So my question is, should I wait to have the lift installed until I can afford bigger tires? I'm worried that the truck will look silly with a 3" lift running stock 265/70/16's. Opinions?